Join us this Independence Day to explore and uncover our island home!
Experience Saint Lucia in a different light. Learn about indigenous plants and their uses, never before seen views of the island and amazing fun!
ROUTE: Start off in the beautiful town of Soufriere, hike through Diamond and arrive at Esperance, Fond St. Jacques.
We will then proceed to the Rainforest. Experience great views of the Pitons and Mount Gimmie and hike back to Soufriere.
Lots of great stops along the way! Experience the thrill of hiking below the trees and unbeaten paths, birds chirping; have you ever seen our national bird in the wild? It’s rare! But We just might see one, or two, or more on this hike!
- Treats to start off the hike.
- Transportation will be provided to and from starting point.
- Pickup locations include: Castries, Soufriere & Vieux Fort.
Tickets Purchase Locations:
- Lucian Style Experiences, Rodney Bay Strip.
- Sharla Boutique, #6 Ciceron Bus Stop.
- Golden Spoon Restaurant, Soufriere Plaza.
- Vieux Fort Library.
- Casim – 758-284-8086
This is one event you can't miss this independence day
Pickup locations include: Castries, Soufriere & Vieux Fort
Contact BelleCarib: 758-722-8036
Contact Eco Adventures: 758-716-8396